- Efficient cooperation with mobile devices such as the Smart-Ex® 02
- Dual camera system with HD optics and thermal imaging technology
- Remote collaboration with experts via Onsight Connect possible
- Integrated laser pointer and light ring
- Multi Use Design: Mount to a helmet or headband for hands-free, attach a monopod, or use handheld for hard to reach areas
- Record video and store pictures in a central knowledge base
With dual camera inside, users can choose optical and thermal camera modes. The integrated thermal imaging camera provides infrastructure health analysis and trending information while the optical camera provides HD video and images. The integrated light ring and laser aiming pointer ensures high quality visuals.
The magnetic auto-latch mount provides an easy and secure way to attach the CUBE 800 to hardhat and headband accessories. Its multi-purpose design allows for hands-free, handheld, and monopod use to capture visuals in hard to reach places.
Share live video and images
The CUBE 800 can be used to share live video and images during Onsight collaboration sessions or offline to capture and securely store images and recordings onboard. Simply pair the CUBE 800 to an Onsight Connect enabled mobile device such as the Smart-Ex® 02 for remote mentoring.
During a live Onsight session, remote participants can control camera settings including lighting, zoom, and camera modes. Remote control allows for a completely hands-free experience for workers.
The CUBE 800 combines the power of the Onsight collaborative platform with a compact camera for an optimized handsfree remote mentoring experience.
|THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA||
|MEDIA CAPTURE & STORAGE||
|OPERATING AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||