Kane Auto 4-1 & Auto 5-1 Emission Analysers
The Kane Auto 4-1 & 5-1 Series Exhaust Gas Analysers are truly portable and set new standards of convenience and ease of use. Weighing just 1kg, the handset fits comfortably in the hand and can run for up to 4 hours on its internal re-chargeable battery. Ideal for emission diagnostics, tuning and regulated testing, where OIML Class 1 is specified.
The programmed recalibration procedure permits low cost servicing either on site or at approved European service facilities. The software includes pre-programmed language options, pre-programmed emission test, auto store & data logging, upgradeable analyser firmware and service software. An automatic leak test can be performed on every power up. Integral flow checking provides warning of probe blockages.
The analyser goes to the car, not the car to the analyser! No need to shuffle vehicles around. For intermittent faults or for NOx analysis (engine under load conditions), why not data log the results during a road test? Use the PC software to upload and analyse the data as a spread sheet or graphically. With accuracy to OIML R99 Class 1, you are assured of the highest metrology standards.
- Easy to use hand held 4 or 5 gas analyser
- Declaration of conformity to OIML R99 Class 1
- Certificate of calibration supplied
- Ideal for emissions diagnostics, tuning and regulated testing
- Measures CO, HC, O2, CO2, and Lambda (or AFR)
- Easily upgradeable to NOx or can be ordered as 5 gas analyser AUTO5-1
- Fast warm up time and fast response time with higher output pump
- RPM and oil temperature measurements plus accessories
- Prints via optional Infra-red printer
- PC compatible via RS232 for uploading stored data to PC for spreadsheet or graphical analysis and printing
- Complete with protective rubber sleeve, water trap and filter, lap-top style carry case, mains adapter/battery charger, 12v adapter cable, high temperature probe, RPM clamp, oil probe and manual
- Infra-red printer
- NOx upgrade
- PC Software