- 4,000ppm CO sensor with automatic pump shut off to help prevent saturation.
- 7 user selectable fuels
- Rechargable Li-ion battery
- Adaptors and accesories for pressure measurement, and differential temperature clamp probes supplied
- Testo IR printer
- Soft carry case with shoulder strap
The testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser offers a robust and simple entry into flue gas analysis for domestic boilers. It measures O2 & CO , and will calculate ratio, CO2, etc. The 4-line LED display can be configured to the users requirements, and its back-lighting function guarantees an easy-to-read display even if lighting conditions are unfavourable. The analyser stands out on account of its easy menu navigation and ergonomic housing as well as its durability.
testo 327 Features:
- Covers 5 main domestic flue gas analyser tests
- Flue gas, draught, tightness & let-by, ambient CO
- Differential temperature and pressure with advanced kits
- Pump shut down to protect against high CO
Kit includes testo 327 Flue Gas Analyser, rechargeable battery and calibration protocol, Flue Gas Probe (180mm x 6mm diameter), Pressure hose connection kit, Differential temperature kit (2 x pipe clamp probes), testo infrared printer, soft carry case with shoulder strap, AC power supply.