3M Scott Safety Spirit Powered Air Respirator
The 3M Scott Safety Spirit Powered Air Respirator unit contains a motor powered centrifugal fan running at a maximum RPM of approximately 17,000.
- Large colour display with simple icons to show flow rate / filter type / battery status / alarm conditions
- Flow maintained electronically for different headtops and filter clogging
- Adjustable flow with Particulate filters between 170 l/min and 220 l/min, steps set at 170, 180, 200 and 220 l/min
- Locking filters to prevent accidental discontinuation
- Audio and visible battery and flow alarms in high ambient noise levels
- Diagnostic check at start up to ensure unit is performing properly
- On-board data logging of hours run and flow rates, downloadable by Service Centre /Scott
- Available with a range of hose types
Introducing the next generation of powered air respirators, the Spirit range offers an advanced level of electronic controllability and is fully programmable to meet the precise needs of both the user and their application.
CONTROLLABLE AND ADAPTABLE
- Two models, Spirit and Spirit SX, provide a choice for the owner to select the level of controllability and programmability required for their application.
- Both models offer airflow adjustment with particle filters to allow for site specific settings and providing comfort for the user no matter the environmental hazard.
- Many other preference settings, inspection intervals, and operating acknowledgements can be adapted , providing customised alarms for improved user safety.
- Scott provides the widest choice of both general and specialised powered air headtops and facemasks, allowing you to select the most appropriate for the user and the most suitable for the application.
- The Spirit system operates with a choice of particle (P) and several combination (AP, ABEP and ABEKP) filters.
LOW THROUGH-LIFE COSTS
- The motor is guaranteed for 3 years or 1800 hours run time (excluding battery), keeping PAPR maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Airflow is optimised and set at a constant level to ensure maximum service life from combination filters while providing comfort to the user.
- Drop in replacement modules allow for fast and simple replacement of parts to minimise down time & costs associated with replacing parts that get damaged.
|Spirit Powered Air Units||
|Spirit Hose Options||