3M Scott Safety Spirit SX Powered Air Respirator
The 3M Scott Safety Spirit SX Powered Air Respirator unit contains a motor powered centrifugal fan running at a maximum RPM of approximately 17,000. The flow is measured in real time and uses a microprocessor to control the closed loop flow measurement system.
- TFT colour display displaying flow rate / filter type/ battery status % / time and date / user ID and alarm conditions
- Automatic recognition and display of filter andhead top types
- Programmable inspection / service intervals andoptional product blocking with digital indication
- Alarm if filter is not fitted and prevent start up or dislodged in use (Combi filters)
- Non-operation until two same type filters correctly fitted
- Additional vibrate alarm
- On-board data logging of hours run, flow rates and alarm events, downloadable by User via mini USB
- User ID features which includes programmable user name, clock number and ability to select ID colour
- Real-time date and time display
Introducing the next generation of powered air respirators, the Spirit range offers an advanced level of electronic controllability and is fully programmable to meet the precise needs of both the user and their application.
CONTROLLABLE AND ADAPTABLE
- Two models, Spirit and Spirit SX, provide a choice for the owner to select the level of controllability and programmability required for their application.
- Both models offer airflow adjustment with particle filters to allow for site specific settings and providing comfort for the user no matter the environmental hazard.
- Many other preference settings, inspection intervals, and operating acknowledgements can be adapted , providing customised alarms for improved user safety.
- Scott provides the widest choice of both general and specialised powered air headtops and facemasks, allowing you to select the most appropriate for the user and the most suitable for the application.
- The Spirit system operates with a choice of particle (P) and several combination (AP, ABEP and ABEKP) filters.
LOW THROUGH-LIFE COSTS
- The motor is guaranteed for 3 years or 1800 hours run time (excluding battery), keeping PAPR maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Airflow is optimised and set at a constant level to ensure maximum service life from combination filters while providing comfort to the user.
- Drop in replacement modules allow for fast and simple replacement of parts to minimise down time & costs associated with replacing parts that get damaged.
|Spirit Powered Air Units||
|Spirit Hose Options||