BW MicroDock II
- Quick and easy compliance - automatically maintain accurate records
- Automatic bump testing, calibration, record keeping and charging
- One base station with one AC outlet supports up to six modules to suit your application
The most cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing of Honeywell Analytics portable gas detectors is through the BW MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
Fully portable and easily expandable, the MicroDock II requires no computer and provides simultaneous management of up to six modules. Minimize expenses and maximize productivity with the MicroDock II.
- Size 8.3 x 10.4 x 3.2 in. / 21.2 x 26.3 x 8.2 cm (base station plus one docking module)
- Power supply 6V wall adaptor or four C-cell batteries
- Real-time clock provides time and date stamp for "last calibratio" and "last bump test" data
- Data storage Automatic (instrument and base station)
- MultiMediaCard data storage system
|Accessory Docking Modules||
|Accessories and Spares||