Carbolite AAF Ashing Furnaces (18 & 32l)
The Carbolite AAF Ashing Furnaces (18 & 32l) range is designed specifically to provide optimum ashing conditions to ensure complete combustion of the sample.
For those laboratories where ashing is interspersed with other heat treatment work the ashing furnace AAF 12/18 & AAF 12/32 provide all of the advantages of the AAF design, but with a higher maximum operating temperature of 1200 °C.
- With sample trays and loading handle allows for large number of samples
- Ideal for ashing foods, plastics, coal & other hydrocarbon materials
- Preheating of air before it enters the chamber
- Protection of the elements from carbon build-up or corrosive atmosphere, using silicon carbide tiles
- 2 sided heating
Options (specify these at time of order)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)