Carbolite AAF Ashing Furnaces (3 & 7l)
The Carbolite AAF Ashing Furnaces (3 & 7l) range is designed specifically to provide optimum ashing conditions to ensure complete combustion of the sample.
The AAF 11/3 & AAF 11/7 ashing furnaces provide a continuous flow of preheated air through the chamber, and are designed to comply with ISO 1171:2010, ASTM D3174-04: 2010 and ASTM D4422.
- Ideal for ashing foods, plastics, coal & other hydrocarbon materials
- Designed to comply with ISO 1171:2010, ASTM D3174-04:2010 and ASTM D4422
- Wire elements are protected from chemical & mechanical damage by a hard wearing alumina based liner
- 4 sided heating (2 sides, roof & hearth)
- Air inlet & tall chimney give airflow of 4 to 5 changes per minute
- Low chamber height holds airflow close to samples for optimum combustion
- Powerful elements with graded winding compensate for heat loss due to high airflow
- Preheating of air before it enters the chamber gives excellent uniformity
- Sample tray and loading handle
Options (specify these at time of order)
- 2 phase electrical supply for AAF 11/7
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications