- Carbolite Gero 301 single ramp to setpoint & process timer
- Protection of the elements from carbon build-up or corrosive atmosphere, using silicon carbide tiles
- 2 sided heating
The Carbolite AAF-BAL Ashing Furnaces incorporate an integral balance. It can be used for loss on ignition applications where weight change of the sample must be monitored during the heating process.
The AAF-BAL ashing furnace is fitted with an integral balance and can be used for loss on ignition (LOI) applications. Weight change of the sample is monitored during the heating process and this is required, for example, in the determination of organic matter content in materials such as sediment, sludge, soil and waste. Inorganic materials such as cement, lime, calcinated bauxite and refractories can also be tested.
- Balance runs independently of the furnace control system
- Software supplied with the balance could be used to monitor the balance reading via a computer
- Maximum capacity of balance is 3 kg with a resolution of 0.01 g (other capacities available)
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Advanced version: The balance is linked to a 3508P1 temperature controller and both temperature and weight can be logged against time using iTools software
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- 8 kg balance with a resolution of 0.1 g