Carbolite Coal & Coke Pilot Plant Testing Equipment
- Other products are also available for the determination of coke reactivity, iron ore reducibility, ash fusibility, swelling number index, expansion and contraction of coal and caking properties
- Products to suit the specific requirements of each test method
- Meets the requirements of the relevant international ISO, ASTM, EN, BS, and DIN test methods
Carbolite Gero has developed a range of Carbolite Coal & Coke Pilot Plant Testing Equipment for proximate analysis to qualitatively assess or, quantitatively measure, the amount of moisture, ash, volatile matter and fixed carbon in coal samples.
The range of coal and coke tests carried out in a furnace or oven has grown over many years, and Carbolite Gero has responded to the requirements of each new standard by designing a product to suit the specific requirements of each test method.
The range includes bench top laboratory models for routine testing and large pilot plant scale products, some of which are unique to Carbolite Gero, such as the variable width hearth moving wall coking oven which can be found in coal research facilities as well as large steel producing plants around the world.
The Carbolite Gero range of products meets the requirements of the relevant international ISO, ASTM, EN, BS, and DIN test methods.
Pilot plant scale coal & coke test furnaces by Carbolite Gero include:
- SHO - Single Sole Heated Oven
- CRI - Coke Reactivity Furnace
- CSR - Coke Strength after Reduction Furnace
- CTO 7 - Fixed Wall Coke Test Oven
- MWO - Moving Wall Coking Test Oven
- GK - Gray King Coke Test Furnace
- IOR - Iron Ore Reducibility Furnace
- GLO - Coal Characterisation Furnace
- LTD - Low Temperature Reduction Furnace