Carbolite ELF Laboratory Chamber Furnaces
The Carbolite ELF Laboratory Chamber Furnaces comprise 3 bench mounted models designed for light duty and general use up to 1100 °C.
These laboratory furnaces have a simple drop down door and a top mounted ceramic chimney. The combination of low thermal mass insulation and free radiating wire elements embedded in the chamber sides provide efficient heating.
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Delayed start / process timer function as standard
- Vacuum formed, low thermal mass insulation
- Hard ceramic hearth fitted as standard
- Ventilated via top mounted ceramic chimney
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)