- 1200 °C maximum operating temperature
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Heated lengths, single zone 150, 300, 450 or 600 mm (EVA)
The Carbolite EVA & EVC Compact Vertical Tube Furnaces use free radiating wire elements embedded within the insulation of the furnace body.
The benefit of this design is its flexibility with the use of tube adapters the same tube furnace can be used with a variety of tube diameters.
The EVA are single zone furnaces and the EVC are three zone furnaces.
This range of tube furnaces does not include an integral work tube and one must be selected as an additional item. The work tube length is dependent on the application eg for use with modified atmosphere or vacuum. The use of a separate work tube has the advantage of protecting the heating elements from damage or contamination.
- Heated lengths, 3-zone 450 and 600 mm (EVC)
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 60 mm
- Wire elements in high quality vacuum formed insulation ensure fast heat up, excellent temperature uniformity and short cool down times
- Vertical configuration (can also be used horizontally)
- Control module with 2 metre conduit to furnace
- Outer mesh guard ensures operator safety
Options (specify these at time of order)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of additional work tubes, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
- Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available for furnaces with tube inner diameters of 60 mm and above
- Angle adjustment option allows horizontal and multiangle configuration
- Wide choice of tube diameters and materials is available: eg quartz, ceramic, metal
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity