- Programmable 3508P1 controller
- Over-temperature protection
- 37, 56, 117, 174, 208 or 245 litre retort working volume
The Carbolite GPCMA Modified Atmosphere Chamber Furnaces are equipped with a metallic retort to provide a heated volume with a controlled atmosphere.
They are floor-standing models with a smooth action hinged door arrangement.
Available with a range of maximum temperature from 1000 °C to 1150 °C dependent on the selected retort material. Retort working volumes range from 37 to 245 litres.
Oxygen levels can be reduced to 30 ppm depending on the application. Perfect for stress relieving additive manufactured components particularly those produced via DMLS. This range of furnaces can be optionally specified for compliance to AMS2750E Nadcap class 1 for aerospace applications.
- Semi-automatic gas system with analogue flowmeters for nitrogen or argon
- Free radiating coiled wire elements on two sides, the roof and under the hearth (37 litre: two sides and under hearth)
- Low thermal mass insulation for fast response & energy efficiency
- Smooth double hinged door shields the user from excessive heat
- Type R control thermocouples
- Type K internal retort thermocouple
- Silicone rubber water cooled door seal
- Door safety interlock
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Vacuum option (10-2 mbar) for faster atmosphere exchange at room temperature only. No heat treatment under vacuum possible. A vacuum retort MUST be ordered with this option
- Semi-automatic gas system with analogue flowmeters for argon
- Semi-automatic gas system with digital flowmeters
- Automatic gas system with gas monitoring and control with mass flow controllers
- Oxygen monitoring system with 3504 programmer
- Oxygen monitoring system with Nanodac programmer
- Forced cooling system
- Active afterburner torch option (propane or methane with pressured air; NOT compatible with vacuum option/vacuum retorts)
- Chiller unit, 5 litre/min, 1 kW
- Loading trolley
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- AMS2750E Nadcap compatible models are available for aerospace applications
- Various loading and unloading options can be supplied