- Metallic furnaces provide precisely defined atmospheres with the highest possible purity (6 N or better)
- Hydrogen partial pressure operation upon request
- Precisely controlled vacuum pumping speeds appropriate for use with powders
- Fully automatic operation
- Data recording for quality management
The Carbolite HTBL MO / HTBL W is a bottom loading furnace system that is based on metallic insulation and heating elements.
The metallic furnaces are offered with a volume of 60 litres. The HTBL 60 MO/16-1G has a maximum temperature of 1600 °C and uses molybdenum radiation shields and heating elements. The HTBL 60 W/22-1G has a maximum temperature of 2200 °C and uses tungsten radiation shields and heating elements. The metallic versions of the HTBL are suited for generating the purest atmospheres and the best working vacuum level.
HTBL 60 MO/16-1G
|Tmax vacuum (°C)||1600|
HTBL 60 W/16-1G
|Tmax vacuum (°C)||2200|