Carbolite KST & KZS Large Horizontal Split Tube Furnaces
- 1200°C maximum operating temperature
- Single zone models fitted with Carbolite Gero 301 PID controller with single ramp to setpoint and process timer
- 3-zone models fitted with 1 x Carbolite Gero 301 PID controller and 2 x 2132 slave end zone controllers
The Carbolite KST & KZS Large Horizontal Split Tube Furnaces have been designed for use with large work tubes or reactor vessels up to 200 mm outer diameter.
The furnace body is hinged and split into two along its length and is held closed with over-centre clamps providing easy access to reactors or work tube. These furnaces can be used for many applications such as heating reactors in pilot plant or the manufacture of plastic parts in the automotive industry.
The large diameter of the K range furnaces is perfect for heat treatment of wafers and fuel cells. Extended length work tubes of 200 mm diameter are possiblein quartz and APM.
- To suit work tubes or work pieces up to an outside diameter of 200 mm
- Heated length of 600 or 1200 mm
- Furnace splits into two halves to accommodate work tubes or samples fixed into a test rig
- Wire elements in high quality vacuum formed insulation ensure fast heat up, excellent temperature uniformity and short cool down times
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications