- 1000°C or 1200°C maximum operating temperature
- 15 mm, 25 mm or 38 mm inner diameters
- 130 mm, 250 mm, 400 mm or 850 mm heated length
The Carbolite MTF Wire Wound Single Zone Tube Furnaces, like the larger diameter CTF range use a wire element that is wound directly onto a fixed integral ceramic work tube.
This simple and economical design provides a furnace which can be used without the need to purchase an accessory work tube.
However, should vacuum or a modified atmosphere be required, it is necessary to use a separate slide-in work tube in order to provide the required length needed to fit end seals. Similarly, in some circumstances a work tube that has different physical or chemical properties to the fixed work tube may be required.
The use of an additional slide-in work tube protects the integral work tube and heating element.
- Integral wirewound work tube
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Delayed start / process timer function as standard
- Horizontal configuration mounted on control module
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of additional work tubes, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
- Alternative mounting options are available
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications