Carbolite RWF Rapid Heating Chamber Furnaces
The Carbolite RWF Rapid Heating Chamber Furnaces are available in three chamber sizes with maximum operating temperatures of 1100 °C or 1200 °C.
The free radiating wire elements in combination with low thermal mass insulation are designed to provide rapid thermal response within the chamber.
- Rapid thermal response from free radiating coiled wire elements
- Low thermal mass insulation for high energy efficiency
- Up & away door keeps heated surface away from the user
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Soft closing parallel action door keeps heated surface away from the user
- Hard wearing hearth
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications