Carbolite STF & TZF Tube Furnaces (up to 1600°C)
- 1500°C & 1600°C maximum operating temperatures
- Single zone models fitted with Carbolite Gero 301 PID controller with single ramp to setpoint and process timer
- 3-zone models fitted with 1 x programmable 3216P1 and 2 x 3216CC end zone controllers, with retransmission of setpoint
The Carbolite STF & TZF Tube Furnaces (up to 1600°C) range is available at 1500 °C and 1600 °C with both models using silicon carbide heating elements.
This range of tube furnaces does not include an integral work tube and one must be selected as an additional item. The work tube length is dependent on the application eg for use with modified atmosphere or vacuum.
The TZF 3-zone high temperature tube furnace has heated lengths of 450 and 610 mm. An extended uniform zone in the mid-section of the work tube is achieved with the use of end zone controllers which track the centre zone temperature and compensate for the loss of heat from the tube ends.
- Accepts work tubes up to 60 or 90 mm outer diameter depending on model
- Heated lengths, single zone 180, 450 or 610 mm (STF)
- Heated lengths, 3-zone 450 or 610 mm (TZF)
- Silicon carbide heating elements
- Horizontal configuration
Options (specify these at time of order)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- Alternative mounting options are available
- Optionally configured for 2 phase or 3 phase electrical supply (depending on model)
- A range of additional work tubes, end seals and work tube packages is available for use with modified atmosphere and/or vacuum
- Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available for furnaces with tube inner diameters of 60 mm and above
- Wide choice of tube diameters and materials is available: eg quartz, ceramic, metal
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
- Control module with 2 meter conduit to furnace (TZF)
- Hook and strap work tube support