- 1200°C maximum operating temperature
- 5, 10, 23 or 100 litre chamber volume
- Free radiating wire elements in all 4 sides of chamber
Carbolite VCF Top Loading Chamber Furnaces are particularly suited for applications involving tall crucibles and heavy components.
Heating elements in all four walls minimise the risk of damage from spills and ensures good temperature uniformity. The smaller two furnaces may be benchmounted, but best access is provided when these furnaces are located on the floor.
- Vented top opening door
- Angled control panel, protected but clearly visible
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Thermocouple protected by ceramic sheath
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications