You can rely on the Dräger Pac 6500: the personal single-gas detection device warns against hazardous concentrations of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide or oxygen with precision and reliability. Powerful sensors with a very low t-90 response time ensure quick reactions. The Pac 6500 is versatile thanks to its wide measurement range. For example, the CO sensor measures concentrations from 1 to 1,999 ppm, and the H2S sensor from 0.4 to 100 ppm
- The D-Light indicates whether functionality of the device has been tested and whether it is ready to use. The housing is also designed with your safety in mind: each sensor variant of the Dräger Pac 6500 features clearly visible colour coding, thereby minimising the chance of mistakes.
- The Pac 6500 can easily handle even extreme conditions. Depending on the sensor, temperatures from -40 °C to 55 °C and air pressures between 700 and 1,300 mbar can be tolerated.
- A membrane filter protects the sensor from foreign matter such as dust and liquids. The shock-proof, chemical-resistant housing meets the requirements specified in the IP68 standard rating.
- The large display is word-free and clearly indicates the respective gas concentration. Other important information, such as the battery capacity, is also displayed. The bright backlighting ensures that all values are clearly legible in the dark.
- If the Dräger Pac 6500 measures hazardous gas concentrations, it sets off an audible, visual and perceptible vibrating alarm. Two bright, flashing LEDs on the top and bottom of the device ensure that the alarm is easily visible from all sides. The acoustic signal reaches a volume of 90 dB. The display can show the peak concentration measured at any given moment. Earlier alarms registered can also be retrieved at a later time even if they have been acknowledged.
- The Pac 6500 with oxygen sensor has two additional alarm thresholds in addition to the standard alarm threshold settings.
- The Dräger Pac 6500 logs concentrations and events along with the date and time. The data can be loaded on a PC via an interface and processed further there.
- All versions of the Pac 6500 are equipped with extremely durable DrägerSensors® and a powerful battery. Neither the sensor nor the battery need to be changed over the two-year maintenance-free service life of the H2S, SO2 and CO versions.
- The Pac 6500 is protected against water, dust and other foreign bodies by a special membrane filter. When the filter becomes heavily soiled in use, you can quickly and easily replace it yourself. The device is then ready to use again right away.
- Function tests and calibrations can be carried out especially efficient in the Dräger X-dock® calibration station. The automatic bump tests in the X-dock are a cost-efficient and convenient solution thanks to the short test duration and the extremely low consumption of test gas. The Pac 6500 is simply placed in the bump test station and automatically selects the correct setting.
|Sensor type||Single-Gas Detector|
|Measurable gases||CO, O2, H2S, SO2|
|Application||Personal Air Monitoring|
|Temperature range (device)||-40°C - 55°C|
|Battery service life||2 years (24/7)|
|Air humidity (relative humidity) in %||10% to 90%|
|Air pressure (hPa)||700 - 1300|
|Degree of protection (IP class)||IP 68|
|Changable filter||easy to change from outside / mechanical connection|
|TLV / STEL||Yes|
|ATEX||I M1 Ex ia I Ma II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (Zone 0)|
|IECEx||Ex ia I Ma Ex ia IIC T4 Ga|
|c CSA us||Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga, Class II, Division 1, Group E, F, G|
|Shipping approval (MED)||Yes|
Models - CO, O2, H2S, SO2