- Wide field of view for greater fire detection coverage
4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- Ex-e wiring compartment meets high-reliability requirements and provides ease of field wiring connection
- Wide operating temperature range permits operation at higher ambient temperature
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and detector's electronic circuitry once every minute
- Three SPDT high current programmable relay outputs provide immediate and time-delayed relay outputs for alarm, programmable relay outputs
The General Monitors FL3111 is an Ultraviolet (UV) flame detector designed to detect unwanted fires and provide alarm outputs directly from the detector while maintaining false alarm immunity. The FL3111's electronics are integral within its stainless steel explosion-proof housing, allowing detector information to be processed at the point of detection. Designed specifically for the European market, this product has European approvals only and must be ordered with the exact required options from the menu offered.