General Monitors S5000
- TruCal* actively monitors the sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause regular electrochemical sensors to drift.
- Worry-free operation; automatically self-checks 4x/day
- Reduces downtime
- An industry first, Diffusion Supervision warns if the sensor inlet becomes blocked and unable to detect gas
- Wide operating temperature for extreme environments (-55°C to +75°C)
The General Monitors S5000 Gas Monitor is the ultimate gas detector for extreme environments needing to detect oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. It operates over a wide temperature range using a variety of gas sensing technologies. Breakthrough XCell gas sensors with TruCal technology extends calibration cycles up to 18 months and actively monitors sensor integrity for ultimate peace of mind.
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows a mobile device to act as an HMI screen and controller. The X/S Controller App features high-security standards and provides real-time information to your mobile device.
- Check status and get alerts up to 23 m (75 ft) away
- Reduces set up time by at least 50%
- Dual sensor capability doubles the sensing power with half of the footprint of a single gas transmitter
- SafeSwap enables safe and quick replacement of XCell sensors without turning off the instrument
- Instrument status indicators illuminate power, fault and alarm conditions
- Intuitive user experience with an industry first touch-button interface or familiar magnetic interface
- Identical footprint and wiring to the S4000 series, making retrofits simple using the existing conduit and wiring