- Gases detected: hydrogen sulfide (H2S), sour gas (H2S/CH4), methane (CH4), ethylene (C2H4), ammonia (NH3), carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrogen chloride, (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- Gas-specific Harmonic Fingerprint detection eliminates false alarms and prevents plant shutdowns
- SimuGas automated function checks are recorded daily and eliminate the need for manual intervention
- Tuneable lasers scan more narrow portion of the spectrum where water interference from weather conditions are minimized
- Bluetooth wireless technology and SITE software simplifies commissioning, diagnostics, and event log retrieval
- Senscient ELDS lasers are hard on fog, rain, and snow but are easy on the eyes with a Class 1 eye-safe designation.
- Fastest responding device for safety-critical ventilation zone and cross duct applications
- No costly communication cable required between transmitter and receiver
- Significantly improves the safety, efficiency, and operational costs of your gas detection program
The MSA Safety Senscient ELDS laser-based open path gas detector is available for a wide range of toxic and flammable gases. The Senscient ELDS uses 'SimuGas' self-testing to eliminate employees entering hazardous areas for gas checks. Nuisance false alarms are virtually eliminated with its breakthrough Harmonic Fingerprint processing.