Grant UVT-B-AR Economy PCR UV Cabinet
The Grant UVT-B-AR Economy PCR UV Cabinet is an economical general purpose PCR UV cabinet in for carrying out short-term procedures.
The UVT-B-AR cabinets are equipped with an open UV lamp installed in the upper part of the hood. UV-radiation from these lamps effectively disinfects the working area chamber, inactivating DNA / RNA fragments during 15-30 minutes of exposure. The UV light switches off automatically when door is opened. The model has a stainless steel work surface, metal framework and shock proof glass panels.
- 1 x 25W 254 nm open UV lamp
- High intensity UV cleaner – 25m³/hour cleaner-recirculator continuous air flow with 1cm UV irradiation distance
- UV exposure controlled by 24h digital timer
- Convenient, easy to use digital timer for accurate control of UV exposure
- White lamp provides local illumination of the workplace to optimise visual control during operations
- Automatic switch-off of irradiated UV light when door opened
- Available with access port (UVT-B-AR INL) or internal power socket (UVT-B-AR)
The built-in UV cleaner-recirculator both increases the maximum density of UV light and generates 25 m³/h air flow exchange – prevents unwanted contamination and protects the user from direct UV light during manipulation. The UV cleaner-recirculator consists of UV lamp, dust filters and a fan. The recirculation effect increases the maximum density of the UV light making it sufficiently effective for DNA / RNA inactivation. The recirculator processes 360 UV-cabinet volumes per hour, creating permanently aseptic conditions within the cabinet.
The digital timer controls the duration of the direct UV irradiation. An additional daylight lamp provides a bright, clear working area.
- Life science – germicidal and virucidal, inhibition of DNA and RNA contamination, applications requiring no residual decontaminants such as disinfectants, operations with DNA/RNA amplicons, microbial research.
|Construction||Stainless steel frame and working area|
|Panels||Glass with UV-protective film|
|Front opening with three adjustable positions||•|
|Open UV lamp, 25 W bactericidal, 254 nm, ozone free||1|
|Open UV lamp, 30 W bactericidal, ozone free||-|
|Bactericidal air recirculator, 25 m3/h air flow exchange||•|
|UV recirculator, 25W (efficiency >99% per 1 cycle)||1|
|UV recirculator, 30W (efficiency >99% per 1 cycle)||-|
|White lamp for workplace illumination 15W||1|
|White lamp for workplace illumination 30W||-|
|Digital timer (non-stop) 0 to 24 hours||•|
|Internal power outlets||1|
|Internal working area||650mm x 475mm|
|Flow rate m3/h||7|
|Nominal operating voltage V||120 or 230 (50-60Hz)|
|Power consumption W||67 (0.3A)|
|UVT-B-AR INL UK||UV cabinet/PCR workstation economy, glass front, dual UV protection lamp and UV recirculator, inlet|
|UVT-B-AR UK||UV cabinet/PCR workstation economy, glass front, dual UV protection lamp and UV recirculator, int. power socket|