- The DexPure® line features latex, nitrile or vinyl disposable glove, powdered or not.
- COMFORT - Their smooth finish offer greater dexterity. The powdered interior facilitates putting the glove on and taking it off.
- SAFETY - Vinyl offers good protection against contamination. Nitrile is suitable for greasy applications and mechanically more resistant than latex. Latex is very elastic.
- HYGIENE - The gloves are treated to prevent the development of bacteria. Certified for contact with food.
The Honeywell Safety DEXPURE single-use gloves are designed for food contact.
Latex, Vinyl, Nitrile
Maintenance / cleaning
Keep gloves in their original packaging in a cool, dry, dust-free, away from sources of heat and direct light.
- Food Services
- Municipal Services
- EN 420-2010 - General requirements
- EN 374-2 - Chemical risks and against micro-organisms
- EN 455-1 & 2 - Non reusable medical glove
- Food contact - European directive n°1934/2004
- Perfect Fit.
- 4580381 DEXPURE 803-81Nitrile. Blue. Powderfree. Thickness 0.07mm.(Sizes XS to XL)
- 4580001 DEXPURE 800-01Vinyl. Translucent. Powdered. (Sizes 7 to 10)
- 4580021 DEXPURE 800-21Latex. Translucent. Powdered. (Sizes 7 to 10)
- 4580081 DEXPURE 800-81Nitrile. Blue. Powderfree. (Sizes 7 to 10)
- 4580091 DEXPURE 800-91Nitrile. Blue. Powdered. (Sizes 7 to 10)
- 4580101 DEXPURE 801-01Vinyl. Translucent. Powdered. (Sizes 7 to 10)
- 4580121 DEXPURE 801-21Latex Translucent. Powderfree. (Sizes 7 to 10)
- 4580130 DEXPURE 801-30Heavy latex. Blue. Powderfree. (Sizes 7 to 10)
- 4580195 DEXPURE 801-95Heavy nitrile. Blue. Powderfree. (Sizes 7 to 10)
- CS046W Chem Soft Fine assembly of oily parts. Handling of chemicals. Electronics.
- CE412W Chem Soft Nitrile. white. Powder free. 0.12mm. 30 cm (Sizes S to XL)