- Non-certified coveralls made of blue polyethene - 50µ
- Elasticated hood, ankles and wrists
- One model is designed with a back ventilation valve - for hot environments
- Excellent liquid tightness: coverall is seamless
- Excellent evacuation of liquids thanks to smooth surface
- Sperian exclusive "Spatial" welding
The Honeywell Safety range of single-use and liquid-tight protective suits are designed to protect against low-risk substances.
Elasticated wrists and ankles
Back ventilation valve
- 4180130 SPACEL 2000 EBJElasticated ankles and wrists.50 pieces per box individual packaging size 2 to 6.
- 4180131 SPACEL 2000 AP EBJElasticated hood, ankles and wrists; back ventilation valve.50 pieces per box individual packaging size 2 to 6.
- 4575045 RAINLIGHT - SINGLE-USE SUIT, PE YELLOWRAINLIGHT: two-piece suit - tunic and trousers. Made of yellow polyethene - 100µ. Tunic: designed with a hood, a 25cm zip and elasticated wrists.Trousers: elasticated ankles and waist. Size M to XL.