Honeywell Safety Neoprene Glovebox Gloves
- Better grip for handling small objects in oily and wet environments
- Increased productivity and reduced fatigue
- Enhanced mechanical performance
- Enhanced permeation resistance to vapours and gases.
- Resistant to a broad range of chemicals: oils, greases and fuels
- Much softer and flexible than current models
- Ambidextrous or hand specific
Nitrile, neoprene, CSM, butyl, CSM lead loaded, Neoprene lead loaded
Three year shelf life when stored in original packaging in a cool dry place away from light. Recommended temperature range: 10°C to 30°C.
Maintenance / cleaning
Chemical resistant gloves are not designed for laundering
- EN 388:2016 - Mechanical risks
- EN 374-3 - Chemical risks (Category 3 : Irreversible risks)
- EN 374-1:2016 - (Type A (A, K, L, M, O, T) - Resistance to Permeation by chemicals
- EN 374-2:2016 - Resistance to AQL level
- EN 16350 - Protective gloves for electrostatic risks
- ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against micro-organisms and virus: Virus protection
- North By Honeywell
- 8N1532K" Neoprene GBG Port 203 mm [8 in], 15 mil [0.38 mm] thickness 815 mm [32 in] length (Hand Specific)"
- 8N1532AK" Neoprene GBG Port 203 mm [8 in], 15 mil [0.38 mm] thickness 815 mm [32 in] length (Ambidextrous)"
- 8N3032K" Neoprene GBG Port 203 mm [8 in], 30 mil [0.76 mm] thickness 815 mm [32 in] length (Hand Specific)"
- 8N3032AK" Neoprene GBG Port 203 mm [8 in], 30 mil [0.76 mm] thickness 815 mm [32 in] length (Ambidextrous)"