The Kane 100-1 handheld gas analyser measures and logs ambient carbon monoxide (CO) and carbon dioxide (CO2) levels. It helps prove flueless gas appliances like space heaters, water heaters and kitchen equipment operate safely. If faulty or inadequately ventilated, these appliances generate high levels of harmful CO and CO2. With few exceptions, ambient CO levels must be below 10ppm. Flueless appliances also have manufacturer's recommended limits for ambient CO2 levels.
The Kane 100-1 also measures CO and CO2 for indoor air quality (IAQ) checks. Inadequate ventilation and poorly working appliances will increase CO2 levels causing drowsiness and condensation. Although some laws allow up to 5,000 ppm CO2 within an 8 hr period, IAQ professionals recommend no more than 1,000 ppm CO2 at any time.
The memory facility stores up to 255 sets of readings which can be logged manually or auto logged at 1 to 10 minute intervals. Results can be printed via an optional infra-red printer including a summary of average and maximum levels reached during the logged period.
The Kane 100-1 measures CO up to 1,000ppm using an electrochemical sensor and CO2 up to 10,000 ppm using a NDIR infra-red sensor. It has an easy to use rotary dial, large backlit display, rechargeable batteries and long sensor life, making it ideal for domestic and commercial service engineers or IAQ specialists to confirm CO & CO2 levels in homes, offices, factories, schools, other public buildings and commercial kitchens.
- Measures ambient CO and ambient CO2
- Datalogs up to 255 records with variable sampling time from 1-10 minutes
- Records time and date and prints to optional printer using infra-red emitter
- User adjustable alarms for CO and CO2
- Long life NiMH batteries charged in-situ with charger
- Internal pump for fast measurements in room air or ducts
- Long sampling hose for 'silent' sampling of high profile/public areas
Gas Measurment Carbon Monoxide
|- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±5 ppm < 100ppm ±5% > 100ppm ±10% > 1000ppm
- Specified Range: 1000ppm
- Over Range: 2000ppm
Gas Measurment Carbon Dioxide
|- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±20ppm < 400ppm ±5% < 4000ppm ±10% > 4000ppm
- Specified Range: 200 - 4000 ppm
- Over Range: 9999ppm
|1Kg / 2.2lb|
|Handset Dimensions||200mm x 45mm x 90mm (7.9" x 1.8" x 3.5")|
|Probe Dimensions||- L 300mm x Dia 6mm with stainless steel shaft 200mm
- L 11.8" x Dia 0.25" / 7.8" long stainless steel shaft
|Ambient Operating Range||- 0ºC to 45ºC (32-104ºF)
- 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
|Battery Life||6 hours from full charge|
|Battery Charger||- Input: 100 - 240 V ac 50 - 60 Hz
- Output: 10V dc @ 800 mA.