Oldham OLCT 10N Fixed Gas Detector
- Digital transmitter without display
- Available with catalytic bead or electrochemical sensors
- Detects O2, combustible gas, and toxic gases
- Available for detection of O2, CO2, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane and Hydrogen
- For commercial and light industrial applications (laboratories, cooling rooms, hospitals, boiler rooms, waste water treatment plants, etc.)
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2
The OLCT 10N is a digital combustible gas detector designed to detect combustible, toxic gases or oxygen. Intended for use in combination with the MX 32 and MX 43 controller, the OLCT 10N provides a fast and accurate response. All transmitter information is received by the controller in less than 1 second. Non-intrusive operator interface requires only a simple magnetic wand and allows one-man calibration without opening the enclosure.