The Soundear Classic is a sound monitor designed to fight noise pollution, helping to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
The SoundEar Classic can be preset manually to a safe noise level, the device will then display when the noise exceeds this level. A simple and yet very effective instrument, all that is required is to hang the SoundEar Classic on the office wall or a rehearsal room, youth club, music venue, classroom etc, anywhere!
- Default warning at 85 dB
- Can be adjusted to 105 dB
- Makes noise visible
- Easy to understand: when the ear turns red, it is time to quiet down
- Has a positive effect on noise levels
- Easy to use and cost-effective
- Creates a better classroom environment
Power supply: Connect to normal electrical socket using the enclosed transformer
Power consumption: app. 3 W
Dimensions: 28 cm, Width- 28 cm, Depth- 6 cm
Weight: app. 1.5 kg