- Makes noise visible
- Easy to understand: when the light turns red, it is time to put on hearing protection
- Easy to use and cost-effective
- Reacts to the actual noise levels: you know exactly when the earmuffs are necessary
The SoundEar II Industry is ideal for when you want to make sure that everyone knows when to wear hearing protection. The Soundear II Industry is most often used in.
- Production Plants
- Manufacturing Plants
- Construction sites
- 60601-1: Medical electrical equipment
- Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
- 60601-1-2: Medical electrical equipment
- Part 1-2: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
- Cabinet: Shockproof acrylic
- Measurements: length: 265 mm, width: 205 mm, height: 46 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Power supply: 24 Volt DC
- During operation: 0 °C to 50 °C
- When stored/during transport: -20 °C to 60 °C
- IP 42
- Frequency: 20Hz to 16 kHz
- Scope of measurement: 40 dB to 115 dB
- Frequency weighing: A-filter
- Time weighing: Slow (1 sec)
- Deviation: +/- 3 dB