- Supports MP3 and WAV decoding.
- Supports FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- 24-bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports AD key control mode and UART RS232 serial control mode.
- Supports maximum 32GB micro SD card and 32GB USB flash drive.
- Supports advertisement insertion.
- Supports random playback.
- Built-in a 3 watts amplifier that can direct drive a 4ohms/8ohms 3 watts speaker.
- 30 levels adjustable volume, and 6 levels adjustable EQ. 1.3. Technical Parameters
The Soundear Messenger makes it possible to pass on a message, a warning, a piece of music etc, to a person who enters the room, shop, bathroom, or wherever the device is located. The Soundear Messenger’s motion sensor detects human movements and provides the desired message. You can freely determine the type of messages and these can be downloaded as MP3 files.
- Audio Format: MP3
- Supports: 11172-3 and ISO13813-3 layer
3 audio decoding
- Supports sampling rate: (KHZ):8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- UART Port: Standard serial port and 3.3V TTL level
- Working Voltage: DC3.3~5.0V; Typical:DC4.2V
- Rated Current: <15mA(without USB flash drive)
- Operating Temperature: -40~+80°C
- Humidity: 5%~95%
- Measurement: 8,45 cm x 7,94 cm x 3,82 cm
- Weight: 0,176 kg
More from SoundEar