- Reduces noise levels by making noise visual
- It helps everyone remember when to quiet down
- You can turn off the lights at night, so patients are not disturbed while sleeping
- Improves the wellbeing of patients and staff (better sleep, faster recovery, less stress)
- Makes it easy to keep track of noise levels
The SoundEar3-300 can be used when you need to control noise at a hospital. It is most often used in:
- Patient rooms
- Recovery rooms
- Operation theatres
- Intensive Care Units
- Neonatal Care
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Measuring Level Range: 30 dB – 120 dB
- Deviation: +/- 0.5 dB
- Frequency Weighting: dB (A) & dB (C) filter
- Time Weighting: Slow (1S) & (125mS)
- Dynamic Range RMS: 90 dB and Peak detection
- Light setting: Full configurability through SoundEar® software including night setting.
- 2 x Outputs (1 for dB A + 1 for dB C): Either 0-10V or 4-20mA outputs
- 2 x USB ports: Micro USB (Power &PC), USB OTG (Log, config.)
- Display data: dB(A) Slow, Leq(A)15, Alarm settings, Temp, Clock
- Power supply: 5VDC (micro USB) / 24VDC (screw terminal) Current consumption: max 2.5W.
- Microphone: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Internal memory: 16MB (128MBit) (5-90 days log time, depending on log settings)
- Real Time Clock: Hi-precision type with battery backup (CR2032).
- Mechanical properties: Cabinet: Shockproof acrylic. Measurements: Length: 265mm, Width: 205mm, Height: 46mm, Weight: 1.5 kg.
- Standards: IEC61672-2-2002. Type 2, ANSI S1, 4 Type 260601-1: Medical electrical equipment - Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance. 60601-1-2: Medical electrical equipment - Part 1-2: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
More from SoundEar