- Makes it easy to measure and monitor noise. Anyone can do it. No engineering background needed.
- There is plenty of interesting noise data to dig into if you do happen to have a background in engineering or acoustics.
- It gives you a simple and efficient way of managing and documenting noise levels
The SoundEar3 320 is used when it is important to know how much noise there is, and be able to analyze, compare and document those noise levels in areas such as industrial sites, hospitals, bars, recording studios and concert halls.
The Soundear 3 320 is often used for the following purposes:
- Machine Maintenance: being alerted of machine malfunctions through fluctuations in sound pressure levels
- Quality Control: finding the optimal level of sound for work requiring high levels of precision and concentration
- Noise Comparison: Performing baseline measurements to compare noise levels before a noise-related intervention to those after the intervention
- Parameters: Measures 3 measurements simultaneously
LAF; LAS; LCpeak; Laeq, 1s, Laeq ¼ h,Laeq 1/2h, Laeq 1 h.
- Resolution: 0,1 dB for all parameters
- Measuring Ranges: RMS: Total 30 – 120 dB
- Deviation: +/- 0,5 dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz- 20 kHz
- Frequency Weightings: A- weighting ( RMS), C-weighting ( Peak )
- Time Weighting: Slow(1S) & Fast ( 125 ms )
- Dynamic Range: 90 dB and peak detection
- 2 x outputs: 0-10 V or 4-20 mA
- 2 xUSB outputs: Micro USB ( power & PC) , USB OTG( Log, configuration)
- Power Supply: 5VDC ( Micro USB) / 24VDC ( Screw terminal )
- Current Consumption: max 2,5 W
- Internal memory: 16 MB( 128 Mbit) ( 5-90 days log time, depending on log settings )
- Real Time Clock: Hi-precision type with battery backup ( CR2032 )
- Microphone: 20 Hz- 20 kHz
- Measurement 320: Length: 150mm, Width: 120mm, Height: 45mm, Weight: 0.450 kg.
- Standards: IEC61672-2-2002, Type 2, ANSI 51,4 Type 260601-1: Medical electrical equipment- Part 1: general requirements for basic safety and essential performance. 60601-1-2_ Medical equipment – Part 1.2: General requirement – Part 1-2: General requirement for Basic safety and essential performance.
- Connectivity accessories: GSM module, 4 G module for Cloud solution