The TSI SidePak Personal Aerosol Monitor AM520 is a small, portable, battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that provides real-time aerosol mass concentration readings of dusts, fumes, mists, smoke and fog within a worker breathing zone.
Newly designed inlet conditioners increase the mass concentration capability and provide size fraction cut points for PM 10 , PM 4 (Respirable), PM 5 (China Respirable), PM 2.5 , PM 1 and 0.8 µm Diesel Particulate Matter (DPM).
This monitor is the perfect solution for real-time, personal aerosol sampling in a variety of workplace environments, including but not limited to general industry, foundries, construction sites, chemical plants, refineries, petrochemical, power and utilities, transportation, aerospace, maritime, confined spaces and mining.
Features and Benefits
- PM 5 China respirable size fraction impactor
- High capacity battery---ENABLING 20+ HOURS OF CONTINUOUS OPERATION TO ENSURE ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY!
- Colour OLED display
- Real-time mass concentration measurement and data logging for "in-the-field" data analysis
- Push button menu operation or programmable through newly improved TrakPro™ v5 Software
- User-selectable alarm levels to alert workers to high aerosol concentrations
- Newly designed robust impactors enable reliable size fraction measurements at higher aerosol concentrations over longer run times
- General Industry
- Power Generation
- Soft single-unit carrying case
- 100-240VAC power supply
- USB cable
- Impactor kit
- Dorr-Oliver Cyclone kit
- DPM cyclone kit
- Micro USB cable
- Zero filter
- Sample tube
- Calibration certificate
- User guide
- Quick reference card
- 2-year warranty
|Accessories and Replacement Parts|