- Aluminium pear hook nose profile allows small diameter anchor points to be used.
- Suitable for connecting directly to an anchor up to 50mm in diameter.
- Tie back rings allow the lanyard to create an anchor from an existing structure.
- Wear sleeve
- Light weight aluminium triple lock carabineer
- Light weight aluminium scaffold hook.
The new EZ Stop™ Pear Hook Tie Back lanyard also features the unique design and performance of our premium EZ Stop™ lanyard range but allows users to operate safely with an even wider array of anchor points. The Pear Hook can connect around materials up to 50mm diameter but also be used through small diameter (-22mm) anchor points that would not work with standard scaffold hooks. The tie back ring can also be used to form an anchor point by tying back the lanyard around suitable part of the structure being climbed.
|Anchor Connector Hook Type||Carabiner|
|Harness Connector Hook Type||Aluminium triple lock carabiner|
|Number Of legs||2|
|General Lanyard||12mm Polyamide Rope|