TSI Mass Flowmeters 4000 series incorporate a proprietary platinum film sensor design for measuring gas flows in applications demanding fast response and high accuracy over a wide flow range.
TSI flowmeters have turn-down ratios greater than 1000:1 due to our thermal flow sensing technology and extensive gas calibration process.
The TSI 4000 Series was designed for ultra-low pressure loss to minimize any undesirable effects the flowmeter can have on the readings when installed in-circuit.
- Low pressure drop
- Convenient analog output of flow rate
- Versatile digital output of flow rate, volume, pressure, temperature
- Built-in temperature and pressure compensation
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate included at no additional cost
RS232 Interface For Digital Outputs and Configurable Device Options
- Set analog output zero and scaling
- Specify start/stop trigger levels for volume measurement
- Set update rate for LCD display
- Set sampling rate for analog and digital outputs
- Select gas calibration
- Select either standard or volumetric flow measurement
- Set display units for Model 4140/4143 to L/min or cm3/min
- Compute volume
- Product Development
- Field Service
- Quality Assurance
|Accessories and Replacement Parts||